This article will help you learn the basics of Hashdone and get started with a simple task and chat management system to stay organized and on top of everything you need to do.
The best managers and good leaders bring productive habits, intentional processes, and value systems to their teams while allowing for flexibility and self-organization so that teams can work together with ease and fun. Building effective teams and a company culture that is collaborative, productive, and successful is dependent on several key factors.
Prioritizing tasks, staying focus, better time management, meeting deadlines, communicating more efficiently with team members and multiple stakeholders shouldn’t be difficult and frustrating.
In today’s era, your team’s communication is probably scattered across emails, meetings, skype calls, and many such productivity tools. And most importantly everyone is not involved in every conversation which results in more meetings, more emails, and more wasted time.
Without collaboration, there is no productivity. Fortunately, there is a solution. Ready to take a look at a few of the cool things you can do with Hashdone? Let’s get started.
Hashdone, organizes your team’s conversations, tasks, and work-flow in one place and centralized so that you can focus on the things that matter, which is getting work done more faster. It is a flexible tool for task management and communication, which can be used by teams and individuals to improve team collaboration.
Is every Individual in your project using a different tool? You don’t have to open, close, and switch multiple tabs to keep track of the progress of work. Just collaborate on the projects and you’re good to go!
Many teams and individuals prefer Hashdone, as their go-to productivity tool to collaborate better with teammates and manage complex projects every day. If used by the entire company, it can become a single app helping everyone stay up to date and clear up any potential doubts. And most importantly it is free and unlimited storage for a lifetime.
Hashdone helps you Stay Productive by:
- Create multiple boards according to projects and invite team members.
- Instant communicating with teammates from anywhere.
- Turn conversations into actions.
- Create and manage tasks, attach related files to stay productive on-the-go.
- Share ideas, articles, blog posts, and infographics on the newsfeed.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
How to Get Started with Hashdone?
Step 1 – Create a Workspace
The first thing you need to do is sign up with a one-tap mobile number. And then set up your workspace in the form of boards and name them accordingly as per the projects. The board name will be visible for your teammates and everyone who you invite to Hashdone. You can also add different colors to boards to identify them with ease.
In many cases, you will use your company name, but it is not necessary. It can also be:
- The name of a project – if you want to use Hashdone for only one project
- The name of your company’s department – if you want to use it for communication and task management in a specific department
- The name of your group of friends (you can come up with something creative, for example, “Minion Teams”, “Power Rangers” etc..”)
- By your name – if you want to manage your private or personal tasks in Hashdone.
You’ve created got your first board – what comes next?
Step 2 – Invite Teammates or Friends
Now that you have created your first workspace – congrats! The next step is to invite team members or friends, get them on board, and start collaborating on your projects.
Step 3 – Create and Prioritize your Tasks
Most people find it hard to maintain a to-do list because they get overwhelmed by how much they can accomplish in a day and fail to prioritize their tasks.
- If you’re a software developer, you can create a new task to keep track of your work.
- If you work in marketing, you can create a task for each new campaign you plan to launch and execute.
- If you’re a freelancer, you can create a task for each of your client’s requirements.
- If you’re a teacher or trainer, you could create a task for planning each class you teach.
Create new tasks from scratch or turn any message into a task to enjoy a smarter collaboration with your teams and never miss out on a single deadline.
Assign and filter tasks by status, dates, reminders, and people. Discuss the tasks to make sure everyone is on the same page. Make sure that tasks are clear for the assignees with clear responsibilities
You’re all set! You’ve created your first task. Please don’t forget to update the progress of tasks in Hashdone and keep an eye on the workflow. You can also easily communicate with your teammates via chat instantly and brainstorm your ideas and attach files with any related information with regards to projects.
Now you can easily keep track of the project you are working on to make sure everything goes smoothly as planned!
To sum up:
- Boards are your organization spaces, where you add all team members and collaborate,
- Tasks are phases of your work in a project (for example: to do, in progress, done). You can move tasks from one phase to another when finished.
- On top of all, you can chat instantly, share files on the go, share your ideas, thoughts, appreciate team members on this single app.
- We are always striving to streamline the process and integrate more features.
Start using Hashdone and make collaboration easy for your Teams.
If you feel stuck at any point using Hashdone, remember that you are not alone. You are always welcome to reach out to the support team.
All the best with your projects and product launches! 🙂
Happy Working Together!